Jeeves ERP Products
SAP Business One Products
SAP Business One
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
Affordable, Integrated Business Management Software for Your Growing Business.
Business owners know that software solutions can be powerful, enabling them to pursue new opportunities and achieve new competitive advantage. They also know that business software can be expensive to implement, difficult to use, and complex to maintain.
But not with SAP Business One. SAP Business One is an integrated, affordable business management solution designed specifically for small and midsize businesses. For the first time, business owners have a single system that automates their critical operations, including sales, finance, purchasing, inventory, and manufacturing and offers an accurate, up-to-the-minute picture of their business.
SAP Business One is affordable, so you can achieve a rapid return on your investment. It's also simple to use, giving all of your users a consistent, intuitive environment that they can learn quickly and use effectively. And it's powerful, enabling you to manage your business today and grow to new levels of success.
SAP Business One offers functionality to optimize every aspect of your business, from financial accounting to manufacturing to sales and service. It also delivers truly innovative features, including a five-step MRP Wizard that automates material requirements planning, and a Drag&Relate tool that lets users link different pieces of information with a single mouse click. The latest version of the solution, SAP Business One, further enhances quality, ease of use, and supportability.
With SAP Business One, you can achieve a new level of control and increase the profitability of your business. Your employees get the information they need, when and how they need it. And you can easily customize the solution to meet your changing requirements.
SAP Business One is offered by SAP, the world's leading provider of business software solutions. It's delivered through a worldwide network of qualified partners, who leverage SAP's expertise to provide local service and support.
SAP Business One: Features & Functions
SAP Business One allows managers and employees to access and use information more effectively -- so they can make smart business decisions. The comprehensive solution covers all the core operations necessary to run your business successfully, including:
• Financial accounting -- Handles all financial transactions, including general ledger, account setup and maintenance, journal entries, foreign currency adjustments, and budgets
• Bank transactions -- Takes care of all financial processing such as cash receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and bank reconciliation
• Sales and distribution -- Helps you create price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock balances, and manage all invoices and accounts receivables
• Purchasing -- Manages and maintains vendor contracts and transactions, including issuing purchase orders, updating in-stock numbers, calculating the value of imported items, handling returns and credits, and processing payments
• Outlook integration -- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook so employees can synchronize calendars, contacts, and tasks
Customer Relationship Management
• Sales opportunity management -- Records every sales opportunity, from the first phone call to the successful close of a transaction
• Business partner management -- Controls all information about customers, resellers, and vendors, including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analysis
• Service management -- Enables service operations, contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction, and customer support
• Material requirements planning (MRP) -- Manages MRP through a wizard-based process that enables users to define a planning scenario and predict demand based on forecasts
• Warehouse management -- Handles inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, and stock transactions
• Reporting -- Creates reports for nearly every aspect of your enterprise, including customer and supplier debt, sales, cash flow, customer-contact summaries, bookkeeping, warehouse stock, financial statements, pricing, and customer activity